Welcome to the magic land where the arid and desolate beauty of the Great Indian Desert, the Thar Desert, mix with the pervasive chivalric romance of the Rajput warriors. The hospitality of its inhabitants, its luxurious palaces and its magnificent and romantic monuments demonstrating the splendour of the ancient Maharajahs, this Rajasthan motorcycle tour will really blow you away!
From Jaipur, the pink Capital, with its fabulous sites and bazaars, to the white city of Udaipur surrounded by lakes and lush hills, passing by the golden town of Jaisalmer, a sparkling jewel in the middle of the desert and Jodhpur, the blue city, renowned for its impressive fortress and sumptuous palace, be ready to ride through a region immensely rich in colors, cultures and history.
During this guided motorbike tour, you will probably feel the challenge of motorbiking in a dry and sandy area as soon as you reach the border of the Thar Desert but traveling through villages full of charm and authenticity, seeing women in bright traditional dress and humble shepherds in rural areas, all this in breathtaking landscapes, worth all the efforts.
Between pleasure of riding and fascinating cultural discoveries in this land of Princes, this royal destination definitely requires to be explored on a Royal Enfield!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|TOTAL KMs||1895 aprox.|
|TOUR TIME||16 Days|
|RIDING HOURS/DAY||6-8 hrs|
|Option||Rider, Rider + Pillion|
In morning we come to pick you up at the New Delhi Airport or any pick-up point. Our representatives are there to provide you all the services and soon you’ll be introduced to the motorbikes and all the details about the tour. In order to get familiarized with the motorcycle, we’ll take you for a test ride for 15 to 20 km around Delhi. Then we will explain you the basic maintenance of the motorcycle and all necessary documents that you will carry with you along the trip.
New Delhi - Agra - Bharatpur
Early morning, let’s start riding towards Agra and the legendary Taj Mahal dedicated to eternal love of an Emperor for his favorite Queen! After the visit, we ride towards Bharatpur. Once considered impregnable and old capital of the Jat Kingdom, Bharatpur has many touristic attractions, including its majestic palace and old fort.
Bharatpur - Ranthambore
We take the road in direction of Ranthambore, home to the famous Royal Bengal Tiger. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is major wildlife tourist attraction spot. Its wildlife sanctuary is known for its tigers and is one of the best places in India to see these animals in their natural jungle habitat.
Visit of Ranthambore National Park, one of the biggest and most renowned national park in Northern India. The tiger is not the only attraction at Ranthambhor. A variety of birds including owlets, the ubiquitous langur (monkey), leopard, caracal, hyena, jackal, jungle cat, marsh crocodiles, wild boar, bears and various species of deer are the other attractions. The dominating architecture of Ranthambore Fort (built in the 10th century) adds also to its landscape.
Ranthambore - Bundi
We start the day with a wildlife safari into the national park about 2-3 hours and soon after the visit hop on our bikes to reach the picturesque little town of Bundi with its colorful bazaars. You will note its particular architectural ornate forts and palaces. Bundi is also famous for its lake, the Nawal Sagar, and its unique kund, the Dabhai Kund, which well worth a visit for the spectacular carvings on the numerous steps leading down to the water level.
Bundi - Jaisalmer
Head to Bijaipur where you can observe a typical Indian village lifestyle. The rest of the day is at leisure to visit the Bijaipur Castle or walk through the lanes and alleys which can be quite an experience. An optional ride in the surroundings through small village roads will also be organized.
Bijapur - Chittogarh - Udaipur
We move towards Udaipur. On the road we’ll make a stop to Chittogarh to discover its spectacular fort built in the 7th century AD and citadel of many great Indian warriors. We follow our route in direction of the “White City” of Rajasthan.
On that day we’ll proceed for the sightseeing of the town. Called the “Venice of the East”, Udaipur is a very popular tourist destination. Apart from its history, culture, and scenic locations, it is also known for its Rajput-era palaces. The Lake Palace, for instance, covers an entire island in the Pichola Lake. Also nicknamed the “Lake City”, Udaipur lakes are considered some of the most beautiful lakes in the town.
We’ll be spending the day sightseeing in the old city, visiting the colorful bazaars, palaces and temples.
Udaipur - Ranakpur - Jodhpur
We are off for our next destination. En route we’ll stop to Ranakpur. Widely known for its marble Jain temple, Ranakpur is said to be the most spectacular of the Jain temples in India. After the visit, we’ll reach the “Blue City” of Rajasthan.
On the programme, free sightseeing in the royal city founded in 1459. The mighty Meherangarh Fort, with imposing city walls, the bazaars of the old city, the beautiful historic buildings and scenic landscapes of the city are worth a visit.
Jodhpur - Bikaner
Today is our first day on the desert highway, with pure motorbike adventure on the road to Bikaner, an imposing walled city of palaces and colorful bazaars.
Bikaner - Mandawa
Early morning, Go-Pro Cameras on helmets, riding gears, Royal Enfield Bikes, let’s start riding towards Mandawa. Referred as the “open air art gallery” of Rajasthan, the entire Shekhawati region is dotted with fascinating mansions (havelis) embellished with frescoes & colourful painted walls. Rest of the day at leisure to have a glimpse of its sumptuous havelis and fort.
Mandawa - Jaipur
Our trip continues towards the state capital of Rajasthan. Known as the “Pink City”, Jaipur is the largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan and was founded on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber, after whom the city is named. The city today has a population of 3.1 million.
Jaipur is a major tourist destination in India and was ranked the 7th best place to visit in Asia. The day is yours for sightseeing into the Pink City. Lush palaces, gardens, temples, forts, arts and crafts, traditional shops, Jaipur has a lot to offer in that field.
Jaipur - New Delhi
Back to the Capital where our riding days come to the end, full of good memories and fascinating experiences. Here it’s a time to do some shopping for the family and friends, collect all the tour pictures during our farewell party with Hardev Motors Team!
We hope that you spent an enjoyable trip with us.
New Delhi (Departure)
|IMPORTANT INFORMATION & THINGS TO CARRY||Minimum age is 21 years||Dress code is formal while not riding|
|Riding Gears(Jacket, Lower, Facemask, Riding Glove)||Helmet|
|Riding boots||Water proof/Rain cover/Riding gears|
|Swiss knife||Not recommended for participants with back problems|
|Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions||Not recommended for pregnant women|
|Passport and visa copies.||You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller|
|Warm clothes(3 Jeans/2 warm jackets/thermal/etc)||Suitcases are not allowed on expedition. Carry soft bags/rucksack bags.|
Terms and Conditions
- Online Booking
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to hold the booking on a confirm basis at least 90 days before the tour starts and Due amount will be paid on 1st day of introduction/paper work.
- Security deposit
- Refundable if there is no damage on the bike.
- Required deposit: Rs. 10000/- per bike & one original ID proof.
- Cancellation and refunds
- 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 30 days before the tour starts.
- Above the stipulated time, 20% will be reimbursed.
- Responsibility of the applicant
- The company is not responsible in case of physical or fatal injuries.
- The company is not responsible for the bikes damages. If the body, clutch plates or riding gears are damaged because of rough riding the applicant will be charged.
- Trip extension
- If unforeseen circumstances necessitate a trip extension or if the participants decide to extend the motorbike tour, additional costs will be charged to them.
- Unexpected disruptions
- Hardev Motors organizes guided motorcycle tours in some of the wildest areas on earth, accordingly the weather and environment can be unstable especially in the Himalayas.
- Company is not responsible for changes in the itinerary or program that are a result of roadblocks, landslides, monsoon, heavy rain or snow fall and any natural crisis.
- Number of participants
- The cost is calculated with 6 riders, under/above this number, the package cost might increase/Decrease.
- Pay pal money transfer.
- The PayPal booking amount additional commission will be paid by the Participants only.
- Number of participants
- A minimum of 6 riders is required to start a tour. Under this number, The package cost might increase
- Conditions to participate in our rides
- To participate as a rider an individual has to be equal or above the age of 18 years at the time of the tour and be in possession of a valid motorcycle driving license and international driving license (for foreigners), be in good health condition and have at least 2 or 3 years experience in riding a motorcycle.
- As a pillion, an individual has to be equal or above the age of 12 years at the time of the tour, in good health condition and with at least some motorcycle co-riding experience.
The Cost includes:
- Motorbike (500cc UCE)with fuel for the whole trip 15 days
- Backup vehicle to carry luggage, spare parts and mechanic for the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Road captain with Motorbike
- with all Spare parts and tool kit
- Accommodation for 15 Nights (Twin sharing)
- Food MAP basis (Breakfast , Dinner )
- Juices and Mineral water.
- Helper / Back-up- Rider
- Medical kit (inc. Oxy. cylinder)
- Farewell party on a last day of ride.
- Cultural Program.
- T-shirts of your club
- Stickers of your Club on Motorcycles
- Photos and video of the whole trip.
- Inner line permits/monuments entrance fee
- Pick up & Dropping at (DELHI) airport.
The Cost Excludes:
- International /Domestic flights
- India Visa
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
- Riding Gears.
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Insurance against or for accidents / loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Any item not included in the above “cost Includes