Welcome to the magic land where the arid and desolate beauty of the Great Indian Desert, the Thar Desert, mix with the pervasive chivalric romance of the Rajput warriors. The hospitality of its inhabitants, its luxurious palaces and its magnificent and romantic monuments demonstrating the splendour of the ancient Maharajahs, this Rajasthan motorcycle tour will really blow you away!
From Jaipur, the pink Capital, with its fabulous sites and bazaars, to the white city of Udaipur surrounded by lakes and lush hills, passing by the golden town of Jaisalmer, a sparkling jewel in the middle of the desert and Jodhpur, the blue city, renowned for its impressive fortress and sumptuous palace, be ready to ride through a region immensely rich in colors, cultures and history.
During this guided motorbike tour, you will probably feel the challenge of motorbiking in a dry and sandy area as soon as you reach the border of the Thar Desert but traveling through villages full of charm and authenticity, seeing women in bright traditional dress and humble shepherds in rural areas, all this in breathtaking landscapes, worth all the efforts.
Between pleasure of riding and fascinating cultural discoveries in this land of Princes, this royal destination definitely requires to be explored on a Royal Enfield!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|TOTAL KMs||1895 aprox.|
|TOUR TIME||15 Days|
|RIDING HOURS/DAY||6-8 hrs|
|Option||Rider, Rider + Pillion|
In morning we come to pick you up at the New Delhi Airport or any pick-up point. Our representatives are there to provide you all the services and soon you’ll be introduced to the motorbikes and all the details about the tour. In order to get familiarized with the motorcycle, we’ll take you for a test ride for 15 to 20 km around Delhi. Then we will explain you the basic maintenance of the motorcycle and all necessary documents that you will carry with you along the trip.
New Delhi - Mandawa
Early morning, Go-Pro Cameras on helmets, riding gears, Royal Enfield Bikes, let’s start riding towards Mandawa. Referred as the “open air art gallery” of Rajasthan, the entire Shekhawati region is dotted with fascinating mansions (havelis) embellished with frescoes & colourful painted walls. Rest of the day at leisure to have a glimpse of its sumptuous havelis and fort.
Mandawa - Bikaner
Today is our first day on the desert highway, with pure motorbike adventure on the road to Bikaner, an imposing walled city of palaces and colorful bazaars. Formerly the capital of the princely state of Bikaner, the city was founded by Rao Bika in 1486and from its small origins it has developed into the fifth largest city in Rajasthan .
Free sightseeing through this vibrant and energizing outpost feel desert town. Places worth to visit:” Junagarth fort” and its temples and palaces are preserved as museums and provide insight into the grandiose living style of the past Maharajas of Rajasthan,” Karni Mata Temple” Karni Mata is worshiped as an incarnation of Goddess Durga , “Laxmi Niwas” Palace The magnificent structure in red sandstone is one of the most popular attraction for tourists in Bikaner..
Bikaner - Jaisalmer
Ride to the “Golden City”. Lied in the heart of the Thar Desert, Jaisalmer is named after Maharawal Jaisal Singh, a Rajput king who founded the city in 1156 AD. The town stands on a ridge of yellowish-golden sandstone, crowned by a fort, which contains the palace. The town is surrounded by several ornate Jain temples finely sculptured. It lies in the heart of the Thar Desert (the Great Indian Desert) It is the largest district of Rajasthan and one of the largest in the country. on the west & south-west by the Pakistani border. While Jaisalmer may always have been remote, it is filled with many artistic structures and monuments of local historical importance. Jaisalmer’s medieval mud fortress and walled township make it a popular tourist destination
Jaisalmer - Thar Desert
Head to the Thar desert The Thar Desert, also known as the Great Indian Desert, is a large, arid region in the northwestern part of the Indian subcontinent. It is the world’s 17th largest desert, and the world’s 9th largest subtropical desert.
Thar Desert provides the recreational value in terms of desert festivals organized every year. the people of the desert dance and sing haunting ballads of valor, romance and tragedy.
where we’ll sleep in tented camps and admire a sumptuous sunset plunging the desert into golden glow colors. A cultural program of Rajasthani music and dance will also be organized.
Thar Desert - Jaisalmer (Camel Ride)
On that day, be ready for a camel ride and Jeep safari through the stark and austere beauty of Jaisalmer desolate landscape. On our way back to the Golden City, we’ll visit Barabagh cenotaphs , A descendant of Maharawal Jaisal Singh, the founder of the state and Maharaja of Jaisalmer State, Jai Singh II (1688–1743), commissioned a dam to create a water tank during his reign in the 16th century. This made the desert green in this area,After his death on September 21, 1743, his son Lunkaran built a beautiful garden next to the lake and a chhatri (Hindi for cenotaph).
the Lodurva Jain temple which are situated 6 kms far from Jaisalmer. After the visit, the day is yours for a free sightseeing of the city and its many artistic structures and monuments of local historical importance.
Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
Head to the “Blue City” of Rajasthan. We start our ride early morning as we have to cover 337 kms to reach to Jodhpur, on the way there’s are magical landscapes and to ride in Rajasthan means every place something stories to surprise us….
Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan, royal city founded in 1459. After its population crossed a million, it has been declared as the second “Metropolitan City” of Rajasthan.
The city is known as the “Sun City” for the bright, sunny weather it enjoys all the year round. It is also referred to as the “Blue City” due to the vivid blue-painted houses around the Mehrangarh Fort.
The Place we visit on that day Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Ghanta Ghar (Clock Tower) and Flying Fox.
On the program, after visit of main sites you are free for sightseeing in the, with imposing city walls, the bazaars of the old city, the beautiful historic buildings and scenic landscapes of the city are worth a visit.
Jodhpur - Pushkar
Leaving Jodhpur, you’ll head north east to Pushkar, one of the oldest existing cities of India. The date of its actual origin is not known, but legend associates Lord Brahma with its creation. This holy town is famous for its lake where pilgrims descend to bath in the sacred waters, various ghats and temples spread all around it.
Mythology : Pushkar in Sanskrit means blue lotus flower. Hindus believe that the gods released a swan with a lotus in its beak and let it fall on earth where Brahma would perform a grand yagna. The place where the lotus fell was called Pushkar. Pushkar word may be derived from word ‘Pushkarni’means- lake. It may be derived from word Pushpa means flower and Kar means hand.
Very interesting place to get connected and know some Hindu believes …
Pushkar - Jaipur
Our trip continues towards the state capital of Rajasthan. Known as the “Pink City”, Jaipur is the largest city and capital of Rajasthan and was founded on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber, after whom the city is named. The city today has a population of 3.1 million.
Jaipur is a major tourist destination in India and was ranked the 7th best place to visit in Asia. The day is yours for sightseeing into the Pink City. Lush palaces, gardens, temples, forts, arts and crafts, traditional shops, Jaipur has a lot to offer in that field.
Our Visit on that day are the Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort.
Amber fort info : Amber, or Amer, derives its name from the Ambikeshwar Temple, built atop the Cheel ka Teela. However, local folklore suggests that the fort derives its name from Amba, the Mother Goddess who was the protector of the world.
We have a lot to know about this magical city Jaipur with culture , there traditional food to taste on our motorcycle ride.
Jaipur - Agra
Early morning, let’s start riding towards Agra and the legendary Taj Mahal dedicated to eternal love of an Emperor for his favorite Queen! the distance is 239 kms approx.
Though Agra’s history is largely recognised with Mughal Empire, the place was established much before it and has linkages since Mahabharat period and Mahirshi Angira in 1000 BC. The Taj Mahal is one of the most famous buildings in the world, the mausoleum of Shah Jahan’s favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It is one of the New Seven Wonders of the world.
The Taj Mahal is regarded by many as the best example of Mughal architecture and is widely recognized as “the jewel of Muslim art in India”
Agra - New Delhi
Back to the Capital where our riding days come to the end, full of good memories and fascinating experiences. Here it’s a time to do some shopping for the family and friends, collect all the tour pictures during our farewell party with Hardev Motors Team!
We hope that you spent an enjoyable trip with us.
New Delhi (Departure)
After lunch, a transfer to the New Delhi airport organized by our team as per your schedule.
|IMPORTANT INFORMATION & THINGS TO CARRY||Minimum age is 21 years||Dress code is formal while not riding|
|Riding Gears(Jacket, Lower, Facemask, Riding Glove)||Helmet|
|Riding boots||Water proof/Rain cover/Riding gears|
|Swiss knife||Not recommended for participants with back problems|
|Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions||Not recommended for pregnant women|
|Passport and visa copies.||You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller|
|Warm clothes(3 Jeans/2 warm jackets/thermal/etc)||Suitcases are not allowed on expedition. Carry soft bags/rucksack bags.|
Terms and Conditions
- Online Booking
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to hold the booking on a confirm basis at least 90 days before the tour starts and Due amount will be paid on 1st day of introduction/paper work.
- Security deposit
- Refundable if there is no damage on the bike.
- Required deposit: Rs. 10000/- per bike & one original ID proof.
- Cancellation and refunds
- 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 30 days before the tour starts.
- Above the stipulated time, 20% will be reimbursed.
- Responsibility of the applicant
- The company is not responsible in case of physical or fatal injuries.
- The company is not responsible for the bikes damages. If the body, clutch plates or riding gears are damaged because of rough riding the applicant will be charged.
- Trip extension
- If unforeseen circumstances necessitate a trip extension or if the participants decide to extend the motorbike tour, additional costs will be charged to them.
- Unexpected disruptions
- Hardev Motors organizes guided motorcycle tours in some of the wildest areas on earth, accordingly the weather and environment can be unstable especially in the Himalayas.
- Company is not responsible for changes in the itinerary or program that are a result of roadblocks, landslides, monsoon, heavy rain or snow fall and any natural crisis.
- Number of participants
- The cost is calculated with 6 riders, under/above this number, the package cost might increase/Decrease.
- Pay pal money transfer.
- The PayPal booking amount additional commission will be paid by the Participants only.
- Number of participants
- A minimum of 6 riders is required to start a tour. Under this number, The package cost might increase
- Conditions to participate in our rides
- To participate as a rider an individual has to be equal or above the age of 18 years at the time of the tour and be in possession of a valid motorcycle driving license and international driving license (for foreigners), be in good health condition and have at least 2 or 3 years experience in riding a motorcycle.
- As a pillion, an individual has to be equal or above the age of 12 years at the time of the tour, in good health condition and with at least some motorcycle co-riding experience.
The Cost includes:
- Motorbike (500cc UCE)with fuel for the whole trip 15 days
- Backup vehicle to carry luggage, spare parts and mechanic for the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Road captain with Motorbike
- with all Spare parts and tool kit
- Accommodation for 14 Nights (Twin sharing)(Deluxe0
- Food (Breakfast & Dinner) 6 PAX.
- Juices and Mineral water.
- Helper / Back-up- Rider
- Medical kit (inc. Oxy. cylinder)
- Farewell party on a last day of ride.
- Cultural Program at Thar Desert
- T-shirts of your club
- Stickers of your Club on Motorcycles
- Photos and video of the whole trip. (Raw)
- monuments entrance fee
- Pick up & Dropping at airport by A/C SUV.
- All toll and Government taxes
- Desert Safari at Thar desert
- Welcome drink on arrival at Delhi hotel.
The Cost Excludes:
- International /Domestic flights
- India Visa
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Spare parts of Motorbikes used on tour
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
- Personal Riding Gears.
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Insurance against or for accidents / loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Any item not included in the above “cost Includes